Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Wednesday, 20 February 2013 00:03|
It seems that HTC has not only made good terminals with Windows Phone 8, as the Windows Phone 8X , but has learned from them, learned from a manufacturing process directly facing the software would incorporate the phone and one of its greatest assets: the live tiles. A little of this is what it shows in Blinkfeed HTC, one of the features of the new Sense 5, 4.X Sense evolution, customization layer that HTC put its Android phones, like many others, did not only worsen the situation. In short: HTC Blinkfeed is how to create a flow of information on your home screen.
HTC Blinkfeed Defining what we see is a screen sharing system with adjustable flow of information, ie, a concept similar to the live tiles, but not the same visually, clearly. Also remember a little Flipboard. It's a social feed live, but not a social widget only, which is what I want to be clear. Yes, there was a Widget Sense to see what your friends were doing, another to see how it was the day in Madrid or Buenos Aires and another to see how the results were out of the 6 Nations match. HTC Blinkfeed But what it does is put all important information in one place. This has brought together several sources of local information and media such as ESPN, MTV and Reuters as agreement to serve content from them.
Why is it important? Removing functionality, which is important in itself, Blinkfeed HTC Sense is a change, it is the first time instead of doing more bombastic interface, simplify, minifican and do something that is useful to the user, rather than fill it with more bubbles; Sense takes several features that were disrupted in the form of widgets and links. HTC is when he realizes he has to take a good software, apart from a good hardware to succeed, and that makes good kick.
Admission Blinkfeed and HTC Sense 5, bringing common sense to the interface appears first Celularis .