Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 20:55|
Thanks to technology, we can do many things better than a few years ago. The problem is that we normally do tasks that have remained unchanged over time. These are things you may not think that can be improved but when someone comes up with an innovation we can not live without it.
One of these innovations is the toaster Hue . There is nothing that we can ask except a toaster toast bread and always do well. But surely one has had to pull because I was burnt toast. Or put it in the toaster to thaw and see how it was squishy. And we would all like to have that color our golden toast that makes them so appealing.
For this toaster and promises to do this easily. Its creator is Basheer Tome , a student of industrial design course at Georgia Tech who has designed this toaster as part of its fall. To achieve this has made the toaster "see" the color that takes the toasted bread and the toaster color you see is the same as a human sees.
This has introduced color sensors inside the prototype and the user can adjust the dial on a brown or tan you want the bread. The toaster will stop only when it has the color mark. Therefore requires no defrost mode or anything else. It also has a special mode for bagels in which it is detected when inserting a roll of color variations that exist between the two sides. Then adjust the heat in proportion.
In this way we avoid having to deal with dials with numbers never know they mean and which change from model to model. The toaster also has a painting Hue thermochromatic in which when cold stays black color as it warms and becomes more bright thanks to some holes in the exterior, which become visible when passing a certain temperature.
I just hope that some manufacturer will buy the idea and in the future we can see a toaster like this in our homes.