Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 04 September 2012 00:46|
OS Firefox is Mozilla's bid, the makers of popular web browser in the world of mobile devices. And this new operating system has already begun to attract attention, especially since it was leaked some images of how it looks installed on a terminal, and it is expected that by the end of this year or Q1 of 2013 we begin to see them in the market.
But keep coming to the web more and more leaks of the operating system that was once known as "Boot2Gecko", today it is the aspect of the virtual store of applications that have this platform, called Marketplace Firefox OS we can see from the pictures that accompany this article.
As can be seen in the screenshots, which show the current state of development of the Marketplace, has a strong resemblance to the old version Boot2Gecko, or even with the Mozilla Marketplace. In this new app store we see a much more minimalist design new and designed to separate applications in many different categories, so users can locate for Android sections that interest them.
The Firefox mobile OS will go on sale first in Brazil Telefónica's hand, and will be expanded by up-economy countries in Latin America and Africa. Is expected to have an impact on the market and not bet on Android or iPhone racing in Europe, Asia or America, but first will gain popularity selling lots in the territories who need more affordable phones.