Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Sunday, 19 August 2012 00:01|
Already commented 8 days ago saying that sooner or later Google would enter the game Samsung vs Apple using Motorola's patents, the only reason your purchase. Now it has, directly from Motorola for infringing seven patents.
Motorola has filed a complaint with the ITC against Apple iOS patents that would infringe, whose ultimate goal would be to block sales of the iPhone and the iPad. The patents have to do with Siri, location reminders, notifications of e-mail and video players.
The important part is that Motorola has no obligation to license these patents to anyone, but, according to a spokesman, would be willing to license them, to which Apple does not it funny, so they were forced to sue.
It seems that finally found Google's lawyers where Apple enter fight without saying "we help Samsung", which would not be the best plan for the Mountain View. Some day we will not see the advantage in business is trying to win in the courts instead of the stores? For now, in this novel, not in some time.