Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Sunday, 19 August 2012 01:47|
I noticed already, this week Celularis came loaded with lots to tell. From a security flaw in iOS SMS , through the tentative price of Microsoft Surface RT, the updates for the Galaxy S and Galaxy family Note and the Google Play smart updates .
Google applies dressmaking in Motorola
It's something I saw coming, but Google since it announced the purchase of Motorola emphasized at all times would not benefit Motorola products based on Android and also defended at all times who wanted to maintain the independence movement restructuring was somewhat predictable from any point of view and from last week began implementing the respective layoffs (20% of the workforce) and organization to try to recover what they have lost so far.
We all know that Google is not a company that is successful in all the decisions, but the mobile market is something that is relatively new and may all end with success for Motorola.
BlackBerry 10, in the hands of the operators
If an operating system does not work, at the discretion of the operators, it is difficult to succeed in the market and more so when it comes weakened by decisions that did not work and have carried RIM to the point where you are located. Right now BlackBerry 10 is under the eye of the operators in the world to help push assess whether around the world or just RIM will have to carry all the weight distribution on your back.
Family Galaxy Note betting before the new iPhone
August is and will remain (so it seems) the family month Note. The previous rumors were right because the Galaxy Note 01.10 is official and the Galaxy Note 2 would premiere later this month at the opening of the IFA 2012 in Berlin. Samsung's intention is clear: to make as much noise as possible before the arrival of the iPhone 5 (or iPhone New) and he is succeeding. Receipt by the arrival of the new Note (large) has been quite interesting and, frankly, think. In fact, apparently arrive with Bean Jelly (Android 4.1.1) where also the Galaxy S III could also benefit by receiving the same update.
gram with WebOS and MeeGo Jolla with alternatives to mobile market
WebOS still can find a way to return to the mobile market as it deserves, but most of us agree that Palm did a great job HP unfortunately failed to capitalize. Apparently this Gram baptize can do something about it, but it remains to be seen. It's a shame that a platform with such potential further burning.
Jolla , a company founded to launch devices with MeeGo and next formed by former employees of Nokia has every intention of launching equipment before end of the year and something we have not discussed is that it also will utilize the Android applications Just as with BlackBerry RIM will.
Gaikai wants repowering Android games
Sony bought Gaikai, and if all goes as expected, Android can become one of the most popular gaming platforms of today because they could offer PS3 games on mobile devices without the need for hardware that has the console. Specializes in streaming Gaikai to bring the games and many are thinking (and betting) to cloud gaming could be the future.
Photo: jainux "> Jainux