Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 01:01|
We know that Nokia is preparing its new Lumia devices with Windows Phone 8, which constitute its bid within the high range. However, that does not mean that the Finnish manufacturer neglect your low end. Nokia has announced the expansion of its agreement with Zynga , which will bring popular games like Zynga Poker Draw Something or the Asha line devices and other Series 40 phones.
The games will begin arriving in the third quarter of the year, ie in autumn. According to Nokia, more than 100 million users will benefit from the products of Zynga . By the Finnish company, the extension of the deal that originally lead to online games Lumia will serve to better compete with low-end Android devices from Samsung and other manufacturers. For Zynga, is an opportunity to find a second wind for games like Draw Something agonize or Poker.
Zynga games, will be available for terminals as the Asha 305 , Asha 306 and Asha 311 , join other industry greats like EA, Gameloft, Namco Bandai and Rovio. Both Draw Something like Zynga Poker will follow the freemium model, the download from Nokia Store is free and users can buy things in the game.
Nokia also mentioned that during the first quarter, 42% of content downloaded from the Nokia Store reached Series 40 devices, including Asha Touch line. Although the partnership with Microsoft is not going as well as expected, Nokia still is strong in emerging markets , as Asha line that has become so popular in Asia. Including Zynga games within the ecosystem of these terminals will make them even more interesting and allow $ NOK shares do not fall while awaiting success with WP8.