Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 22:06|
The price of the first tablet of Microsoft still remains a mystery, and that Redmond would have us leave you guessing until near launch day. However, the market could be about to be impacted
This has been mentioned by a member who attended the meeting alongside TechReady15 conferences from Microsoft, and has chosen to remain anonymous (as usual). The reasons for Microsoft to release version of RT Surface with such a price could not be more clear, and they want to compete head to head with Google's Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire, tablets that have sold a large scale by combining their potential and price.
Steve Ballmer said that while the official price will be announced days before its launch on October 26, this would be closer to "prices that have the ARM tablets on the market today." Excluding some tablets Samsung, ASUS and the iPad, those prices are among the 199 and $ 299, so it would be quite reasonable for Surface RT be handled in such prices, not $ 600 as he spoke after his presentation .
Surface ARM version has a powerful hardware, including processor NVidia, storage of 32 and 64 GB, plus a generous 10.1-inch screen with a spectacular resolution. Being released for just $ 199, would be the perfect start in the market for tablets to Windows 8, though Microsoft would be losing money on every sale.
But some people are not happy with these speculations, and JT Wang, CEO of ACER:
And their concerns could not be more accurate.