Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 01:55|
In the past Black Hat security conference, the administrator of the security platform Apple, Dallas De Atley spoke in depth about this security architecture in devices with IOS stressing the importance of encryption certificate that Apple has acquired.
The encryption system used for these devices that Apple can fix the quickest way to any vulnerabilities that may exist. Addition will allow users to have certain advantages of "classes" of encryption.
It all starts during the manufacturing process where Apple devices will be digitally signed. This is only one of the many items included for encryption.
When you press the lock button, the email messages are encrypted. Files can be encrypted and not open again until the user enters a password.
De Atley also explained the different kinds of encryption, where we find "Full protection" in which a password is required to decrypt, "Protected previous block" or simply if you want "no protection". She emphasized the efforts being made in the case of the unique identifier that is intended to deter brute force attacks or automatic cleaning after 10 failed attempts in the password.
Your system has been built based on the standard 256-bit encryption. As a security measure, neither Apple nor the manufacturers are aware of the unique identifier. But Apple has a global key control.
An important point in the safety and security, is based on the control of applications running on the terminals. There is a rigorous system to determine everything that comes to devices. Apple needs to sign the applications found in the AppStore for them to function. Developers can issue public key certificates from Apple, but this requires registration with the developer program that expires each year.
Another example of this model of encryption can be seen in what is called "Effaceable Storage". This means that data are never removed because they are totally inaccessible by eliminating the necessary keys for encryption.
Finally, to prevent the battery will suffer as a result of all this system demand causes, performing a suspension of applications, that is activated once the user gives another button.