Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 00:00|
If we still have fresh memory of the little "evil" that Apple did to Google 's YouTube removing IOS as a native application, who is now Google updates its search application for IOS Siri style with functionality. Attacking ¿? I doubt it.
The update is based on the already receive Androd Jelly Bean with Google Now , even without so many vitamins. Includes questions and answers by voice, style Siri, yes, but does not include making it truly functional to Google Now: Information Cards. If we ignore this fact, the update is basically a unification of interfaces, one interface copy already in Jelly Bean.
As suggested in The Verge, the results are almost identical in both applications, including the contextualization of the questions with the location and the type of thing you are looking for. The difference is that the results offered in IOS are mere Google search, not of Flyer Now, as already commented. The results are opened in new tabs, but remaining within the application, without going to Safari.
From Google wanted to make clear that the environment and its famous Now cards will stay in Android, which itself behaves in IOS is Voice Search, but is aware of who you are. Should appear in the AppStore "in the next couple of days."