Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 02:58|
After Samsung confirmed that the Galaxy see Note II to the end of the month , in a concise manner on August 29, we can put aside the rumors about release dates and concentrate on what we will present the Asian giant for the second version of your smartphone and tablet hybrid. According to the Korea IT Times site, the Galaxy Note II could have an AMOLED flexible, using technology that Samsung showed prototypes at CES 2012.
It is well known that the Galaxy screen Note II is one of the most important aspects of the terminal. So far we know will be a screen of 5.5 inches and also the flexibility, Samsung could add Unbreakable Plane technology, which would make it thinner, making room to add a larger battery. With this, an impressive pixel density of 350 ppi and 16:9 screen ratio, the second installment of the Galaxy Note would be more than spectacular.
However, note that this time the word "flexible" does not mean to be able to double the terminal, but the South Korean manufacturer may bend the screen a little at the time of production, thanks to the support offered by technology UBP. The implementation of both technologies could reduce the overall size of the smartphone up to 0.4mm, a fairly significant design issue.
The interest shown by several months Samsung screens and flexible or semiflexible makes the rumor does not sound like a crazy idea. However, not until the 29th of August during IFA in Berlin that we will know for sure, when Samsung officially present the new Galaxy family member.