Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 22:09|
Now Apple confirms what we feared that some would be the next step after the election that took to not include Google maps in iOS6 : YouTube is no longer natively in IOS. In his own words:
On one side is not all bad, since you have the official confirmation that Google is working on a standalone application (not that you could not guess at any rate).
On the other hand, we see something disturbing: Apple does not want relationships with Google and the only ones affected are the users. And is that IOS maps are simply disastrous for Latin America, in Europe a little better, but even in big cities like Madrid, missing streets near main streets and crowded. Now, with the release of IOS YouTube, things are rather clear: Apple wants to relegate Google as another developer, whose only law is published in AppStore without. Google will lose some users, but I think the worst out of this movement is the experience of using Apple users just open the phone, even if it takes a minute to install Google Maps and YouTube.