Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 01:13|
While the joint venture between Nokia and Microsoft has not had such good results in sales and both companies expect, with only 4 million Lumia in three months, there is great anticipation for the Finnish terminals with the new version of Windows Phone. According to the site Bloomberg , Nokia presented its new Windows-based terminals Phone 8 early next month. To be precise, on 5 September at Nokia World to be held in Helsinki, Finland.
The timing is excellent: it is expected that Microsoft has set Windows Phone software in August at the latest next month, while the Nokia World to be held on 5 and 6 September is an excellent showcase for new products from the Finnish company . According to rumors leaked recently, Nokia would be presenting a pair of devices with Windows Phone 8: Lumia Lumia 910 and 920.
In addition, the announcement of this pair of products would be just a week before the date that is contemplated for the introduction of the iPhone 5 (September 12), probably the most anticipated smartphone of the year. Risky move by Nokia and Microsoft, who will try to take a slice of the Apple device, which is very difficult to steal the spotlight.
According to Bloomberg announces the source, after its presentation at the Nokia World, the new (or new) device Lumia line would be coming to market later this year, just in time to try to earn a place among the Christmas gifts. Details of the devices remain a mystery, but Windows Phone 8 itself has been leaking information that lets us know about the new version of mobile OS from Redmond.
Via: The Verge