Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 01:03|
The month of September and rumors about Apple and its devices are becoming increasingly insistent. The last one to just jump into the fray is related to the mysterious new 19-pin connector that is supposed to be present in the new iPhone 5. Well, that's what we previously thought, since as indicated from iMore , sources close to the company would have revealed it intended to include the new connector in ENTIRE portable line of IOS devices in the house.
Based on these same sources, the announcement would take place in the famous call of September 12, which also presented the iPhone 5 and the expected iPad mini. Both teams would come as "standard" with this new connector, but Apple would use the occasion to also announce new versions of its successful iPod nano and iPod touch that would change the connector.
It is the policy of the house, to have consistency in terms of connectors. So far, all shared portable 30-pin connector, so it is unlikely that Apple would simultaneously maintain two different connectors in their catalog. The same would apply to manufacturers of accessories for Apple computers. It is unacceptable to have to make the same team in two versions: one with 30-pin connector and a 19-pin for the new equipment.
So if these sources are correct, next September 12 will see a complete redesign of the entire line of Apple laptop, to unify and make more connections and "easy" transition to this new connector accessory manufacturers. For now, it's all just speculation and we will leave doubts in September ...