Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Saturday, 04 August 2012 23:38|
The release serves to teach facial at a party, your friends be surprised a bit longer for the next beer. At least as I see it, taking into account the level of security that has this kind of blockage in the Android handsets. For if of Ice Cream Sandwich and could be circumvented with a photo , the implementation of Jelly Bean does not need much more to be transferred.
Actually, from the standpoint of a developer, I find it amazing that Google not prove with a simple picture on the first version, when pulled Ice Cream Sandwich, but I like to think, rather, they tried but did not mind taking this functionality as something to molar, not to be used as a reliable method of security.
The fact is that Google listened, he realized his mistake in ICS and that functionality did not work much, so they decided to implement a check liveness, ie it would not be Jelly Bean with a still picture of the face of the person , but would have to blink to see that it was a real person, which also has worked for them as well. In fact I only see an advantage of liveness check against the version implemented in ICS: need 3 more minutes and a PC handy for entering the device.
Anyway, the video is how they break the security of a device using a really simple method: download a photo from Facebook, copy and paste parts of skin in the eye, draw a black line and alternating pictures. Google, focus on what you were doing well .
Via: Android Police .