Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Sunday, 05 August 2012 00:15|
While other manufacturers are making noise in trials, others try to use the time to create and prepare the launch of new equipment. On the one hand it seems that Sony has listed the new version of its tablet, the Xperia Tablet , RIM announced the availability of a 4G LTE model of that had been promising since it launched the first version, also including preparing the playbook come 10 " after seeing pictures to prove it.
In reference to operating systems, a couple of important points surfaced arousing feelings and end at different users. Android adoption continues to grow but not at the pace most of us would like for Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich only represents 16% and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean 1%. Meanwhile news revived on the operating system that HP bought Palm and so far is doing everything possible to die by not giving the necessary support for new versions to run on existing terminals as the TouchPad or the Pre.
August, the month of the Galaxy Note
At Samsung want to keep the expectation for the month of August and take as much as possible until Apple announced ( rumored ) new iPhone in September. By the middle of this month, or 15, are preparing the launch of Galaxy Note 10.1 and not in accordance with this, in early 2012 the IFA would be announcing the Galaxy Note 2 . The truth I can not understand why teams separate events to launch the same line, remains to be seen.
Android and multiaccounts
The ability to manage multiple accounts in a quality operating system is currently only seen in desktop platforms, but Google knows that Android goes beyond any current mobile operating system and have integrated this possibility in Jelly Bean . However, it is hidden because surely the expected release of new updates but fortunately you can turn if they have a terminal with Android 4.1.
Eternal judgment: Apple Vs Samsung
The legal dispute between Apple patent and Samsung continue to reveal interesting information for the judge to the jury and for us to follow closely what happens. Leaked last week that Apple would have been inspired by the ideas of Sony to create the iPhone and now are 38 prototypes that reveal the finished forging arrows iPhone and iPad we know today. Not only that, Apple had a couple of revelations, but Samsung also because it was discovered that plan to launch two new handsets with Windows Phone 8 in lap resentation is made official.
BlackBerry ¿10 by Samsung or Sony? Possible
Yes, in an interview the CEO of RIM revealed that in order to position the brand new BlackBerry, the BlackBerry 10, consider allying with companies that now have better economic scale and the willingness to take the thrust in all corners of the world. His examples were clear and targeting those most likely have: Samsung and Sony.
It is remarkable that RIM is looking everywhere for the best ways to return to the market yet, in fact, revealed that they were about to adopt Android for its future terminals and abandon the development of BlackBerry 10. Fortunately someone brake that idea.