Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 01:02|
Today Google has released a major update for Wallet, probably the most important for the application so far. In addition to providing support in the cloud, Google Wallet is now compatible with all credit and debit cards major-VISA, Discover, American Express, etc.-one of the main constraints that prevented the service grow and become more popular among users .
Since submission service, one of the main problems was compatibility. Both devices such as credit card, available only for MasterCard and prepaid debit included in the application. With the opening up major lending institutions, we expect a greater number of users for the first time using Google's service, although remain available only in a limited variety of devices.
Another change coming with the update security concerns. Although towards the beginning of the year reported serious vulnerabilities in Google Wallet, has worked to correct that aspect. It also adds another layer of security with the ability to disable it remotely. In addition to security you get with the PIN number, Google Wallet will now offer the ability to delete their information and disable accounts remotely in case of losing the device.
Another interesting improvement is that Google Wallet tries to make everything in the cloud and not on your device. Google now stores information about your cards in the company's servers highly secure, rather than in the security area of your smartphone. With this update Google has placed special attention on making its service reaches all over the world and that is reliable, two key aspects that Google Wallet become as popular as they claim the Mountain View.