Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 02:03|
Although leaked in mid-July, Microsoft has waited until the end of the month to officially announce the new peripherals on the occasion of its 30th anniversary , the Wedge and Sculpt series of keyboards and mice specially designed for use with the last system left Redmond, Windows 8. The company has specifically announced two sets of keyboard and wireless mouse as usual in this type of device in the home, will please most users by careful design, ergonomics, and above all, flawless operation. All new peripherals connect to computers or tablets with Windows via Bluetooth, so that lack any type of receiver, making comfortable to match with any team to integrate this type of wireless communications chip.
Microsoft Wedge Series
The most stylish devices for quite some time among the catalog of peripherals from Microsoft, the new Mobile Keyboard Wedge keyboards are specifically designed for users of tablets that were "tired of writing on the screen." They are extremely thin and lightweight and come with shortcut keys for Windows 8, and multimedia keys, all crammed into a very compact and simple design, notable for the use of full-size keys, perfect for users with hands "less small ". To add more attraction to this keyboard for Windows 8 tablets, Microsoft has included a carrying case that doubles as a stand for tablets, making it easier to use anywhere. Microsoft Mobile Keyboard Wedge will be priced at $ 80 when it goes on sale.
For its part, the keyboard Wedge Touch Mouse borrows the Arc Touch Mouse functions and integrates a touch interface with four-way scrolling and navigation in a peripheral soft compact, perfect for use with portable devices such as tablets. The mouse features BlueTrack technology that are of most new series coming out of the factory mice from Microsoft, which allows use on almost any surface without any problem. Wedge Touch Mouse uses energy-saving features to automatically shut itself off when not in use, or when the team he is paired is suspended or hibernating, to maximize their autonomy. This peripheral is designed for new Windows 8 tablets will be available for a price of $ 70.
Microsoft Sculpt Series
With a more classic look than their counterparts Wedge and retaining most of the functionality of these, comes the Sculpt series of keyboards and mice from Microsoft, also designed with great care and high quality components. Sculpt Mobile Keyboard comes with a price cheaper than its "cousin", $ 50, a curved ergonomic design for ease of use and shortcut keys for Windows 8 . Weighing approximately half a kilo makes it comfortable to carry, and a high capacity battery gives up to 10 months of autonomy, with a two-phase indicator so you can see at a glance if we have enough power to complete the day.
Sculpt Touch Mouse is the alternative in mice that Microsoft has submitted. This peripheral also features a traditional design small touch interface that will allow us to browse and scroll in four dissections through web pages, documents and applications just sliding your finger over it, saying goodbye to the typical "small wheel". With the same technology that the Wedge Touch BlueTrack Mouse, this Bluetooth mouse works on virtually any surface - flat - and offers a great autonomy. This mouse will also priced at $ 50.
The series of peripherals renovated to the latest Windows are just around the corner, no more than a remarkable new updated design and a relatively high for this type of device. If you are also hunting for a new set of keyboard and mouse to a tablet, or are you looking for your future mate Surface, there is no doubt that the new Sculpt Wedge and offer a high quality, typical of Microsoft peripherals.