Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 19:00|
Holders of any of the three latest models of the Nexus family know they have a series of special benefits in terms of updates is concerned, again re-do patents, as Google has released ROM Jelly Bean (4.1.1 ) for the Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus and new Nexus 7.
The following instructions are fairly straightforward, although it is always advisable to have flashed a ROM modified or have on hand before someone did. These ROMs are only useful if you want to do a clean install if you already have the OTA update, chances are wanting to stay with her, as this removes applications and data you have on your phone, it leaves the factory. For now only are the ROMs for these models:
If you decide to test how Jelly Bean would like it came from the factory or you do not have the update because of your operator, read all the documentation .