Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 02:04|
Androids, now you have to do worry ... or at least there is more evidence to be pregnant: Apple just got their best weapon in the form of patent. One that encompasses many aspects of tactile interfaces. If usasen, Steve's desire fulfilled: carry a nuclear war against Android.
The patent is so broad that it would not surprise me that Endorse on each and every one of the demands to open from now on from any manufacturer inorpore Android , Google , Apple could even use it against developers, severely damaging the ecosystem-based Android scare off developers, putting in the worst of all cases. This patent has not been the only one received by Apple in this round, but by far the most important.
What does the parenteral?
In bulk: covers what makes a smartphone is a smartphone. Covers blogging, how to view a list of mail messages, phone, camera, video player, calendar, browser, widgets (strange this), searches, notes, maps and, most important of all multi-touch interfaces. Among the granted to Apple iPhone is also covered as a multifunctional device with multitouch capabilities, multiple programs, a virtual keyboard and much more. Covers even the form of documents or visualize the fact that the side bar displacement vanishes when the scrolling event is over or that it varies in size depending on the length of the list.
The bad news for Android will come when this latest acquisition of intellectual property is used every day in court, the effects could be disastrous, depending on how you define "user interface" and describing how the elements that are part of it. And would not surprise me that the usasen, given the history of Apple, Jobs' desire to exterminate the Android earth or the words of Tim Cook, seems to happen perfectly Jobs in this line of thought:
Furthermore, this patent not only opens the door to fight against Android as OS or against the companies, but against the developers on Google Play, accordingly, any person using an interface similar to Apple (in concept or in appearance) may be the target of a lawsuit, seriously damaging the ecosystem.
It really is sad all the matches we see lately in patents, I believe that companies should steal sales to each other using the favorable opinion of a user to your product, not courthouses.