Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 01:33|
Bad news for Apple and their supposed "perfect" equipment manufacturing. Apparently, the emergence of the first problems with the new Macbook Air 2012 and recently introduced that would affect the sound of this equipment. Well, actually the problem arises when you connect the laptop to monitor the house par excellence: the Thunderbolt Apple Display.
And apparently in those settings (connect a Macbook Air 2012 to a Displayport monitor) a few minutes of having the system on, begin to appear several sound problems: crackling, background noise and static. For now Apple does not officially given a solution to this little big problem and the only way to get rid of it, is the old way: disconnect all the sound and reconnect all over again.
That's what emerges from various threads that are appearing on the Apple support forum, where indicated specifications and programs of the different teams that are experiencing this strange problem. The curious thing is that for the moment there has been no point in common and all are solved rewiring the sound.
Apple so far has not appeared on this subject, though in different shops of the company and its employees are aware of this deficiency with the sound of your laptop. We will have to cross fingers and hope that Apple will find a prompt and speedy resolution.