Latest in the Section
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
- Harry Potter's spell to hack Macs
- Microsoft prepares major changes to the interface of the new Xbox
- The cool new Microsoft ad for IE10
- Best of the Week XVI: apps, extensions and programs
- Opportunity is the vehicle NASA has traveled farther away from Earth
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 00:05|
Surely one of the most hated things today is the amount of cables that we in the middle of the room. If consoles, Blu-ray, small satellite or cable boxes and so innumerable. For if any of these you have left to bring them around, or you just want to get rid of most of the cables, your solution is called Wireless HDMI : a simple and practical to "connect" virtually without cables, computers are not physically in the same room or complicated "spins" of cable.
The small problem is that even still in this 2012 is not very standardized which is the wireless transmission system of HD content. One could say that the protocols used are the WHDI (multimedia equipment) and the Intel WiDi (for computing environments), but unfortunately for us both systems are rather expensive.
If you want something cheap: a by the Chinese
Considering the running times of crisis, sure many of you tiraréis for the cheapest options. In this case, what you have to do is go head to cheap kits, which under various brands, they are actually the same product. This is the case of different kits that can be found in various Chinese shops or even Amazon : different brand but same team. Operating in the 5GHz band for, make sure to avoid the interference of almost all Wi-Fi home. Also include "extender" on the remote control and allows Full HD signal sent to about 25-30 feet away. With a price around 130-150 €, is the cheapest option of all.
If you are looking for quality: Gefen
If instead you are looking for high quality picture because all your entertainment system is high end, then you must go for ranges leading professional equipment such as Gefen. His teams are expensive but provide maximum compatibility and reliability. This is the case the last issuer recently presented by the manufacturer (model GTV-WHD-1080P-LR ), which unlike the Chinese teams, also supports video streaming 3D video in Full HD up to 1080p and 7.1 channel sound to both PCM format, such as Dolby or DTS. Yes, the bill will rise to no less than about 330 € to change.
If you need more than one HDMI: a Philips
If until now, every team that we had discussed just a single HDMI jack on the transmitter (come on, you could only connect wirelessly or console, or DVD or receiver), thinking of those users with a number Philips equipment has wireless HDMI system SWW1800 . With no less than 4 inputs (2 HDMI and 2 other post by components), this team will become a small high-definition multimedia hub that lets you have a lot of equipment away from the living room. Also does not recompress the signal, so that we ensure highest quality and is perfect to avoid lag on consoles. Equipped with a small remote control to switch between the four sources, it should be noted that all features raise the price to about € 450 to change.
If you have a laptop: a WiDi adapter for
If you're fortunate to have a portable latest generation, high performance, it is likely that the transmission protocol includes Intel WiDi within specifications. In short, it would mean that you can connect wirelessly to any TV, projector or home theater receiver that has an integrated WiDi. That is, for example the case of the last television Toshiba (the TL933 ). If instead your equipment is somewhat outdated, only need a small adapter WiDi to forget the cables between your laptop and your TV. We speak of a small receiver and D-Link DHD-131: just have to plug into the HDMI on your TV and presto: you will signal your laptop in the living room, even if it is in the kitchen. Of course, the thing will come out about € 150 .
If yours are the towers: Galaxy GTX 460 WHDI
If instead the league antiportátiles you and yours are good and strong tower desktop, you need the graphics card is Galaxy GeForce GTX 460 WHDI Edition . Perhaps a bit complicated to get, is different from other not only have 1GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory, or its dual-link DVI and DisplayPort, but it is one of the few graphics that make up a market system in issuing WiDi plate. This has no less than 5 directional antennas, with which you can send audio, video, Blu-ray movies or even your favorite TV or home theater without having to pull even a single cable. Of course, the joke goes for just $ 431.
I leave you with a short video on how wireless systems work. Although they are from different manufacturers or formats, basically all work the same: