Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Saturday, 30 June 2012 01:01|
Just a couple of days was presented the Nexus 7 , device that Google intends to fully enter the tablet market to address both the iPhone and the Kindle Fire. According to reports the Digitimes website, Google is preparing a 10-inch version of the Nexus 7. Although there is little indication that the reports of the site, the idea of a larger tablet by Google does not sound crazy.
According to Digitimes , in addition to 500,000 seven-inch touchscreens for Nexus 7 ordered in June, Google would also have ordered the Chinese manufacturer Wintek, in conjunction with AU Optics a batch of screens of 10 inches. Although the rumor sounds pretty likely, Digitimes has a history of not being very successful in terms of prediction of new products in question. With the introduction of the Nexus 7 so recent, it is normal that Google has not mentioned anything about it and possibly the confirmation will not come soon.
At the same time, the publication said that Wintek is the largest supplier of touch screens for Google. With 500,000 ong glass touchscreen solution (OGS) during this month and reaching one million units between May and July, it is clear that Google intends to sell a lot of Nexus 7. And no wonder, a big bet the company is in the Nexus 7 affordable, because it depends the future of the company in the market for tablets.
Google will first need to be measured with the Kindle Fire with a similar strategy, affordable, smaller-screen, the tablet from Amazon has been known position well. Before thinking to face the iPhone , Google's tablet must demonstrate how to compete and not like the rest of the Android-based tablets, which so far have left the Apple device as the clear winner.