Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Saturday, 09 June 2012 04:01|
Of all that was launched at the Computex , I think the most interesting was the bet of Ultrabooks touchscreen Windows 8, which is already showing us but the end came were held by their manufacturers and some Intel executive.
Of the models showed the Asus TAICHI were the most captured the attention. However, after what he has revealed to Digitimes about price estimate based on the components that are integrated, I think they've been somewhat distant acquisition for which we were / are captivated. In detail, these components would be their prices that result in the brand new Asus TAICHI of 11.6 and 13.3:
This is just an approximate 100%, without adding manufacturing cost. According to the source and analysts say the final price of a product usually ends up having a value of 130% or 150% of the cost of components resulting in 1,300 and $ 1,500 to those who could get these Ultrabook hybrids.