Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Monday, 21 May 2012 14:53|
Nokia may be going by adventurous ways to take back what they stole , something we all know will not be easy. But that does not mean that paralyze progress in manufacture of products or even software upgrade, with a clear focus is the starting point: photography.
The Lumia Nokia apps and games have exclusive benefit of being associated with Microsoft and extensive experience in the market, but also of popular games and applications, Nokia prepares "extensions" to the camera terminals. Nokia Camera Extension, in my opinion , is just the set of "shooting modes" to be found in most digital compact, but yes, with a more advanced level so far not seen in smartphones.
According to the presentation in China , Nokia Camera Extension adds four new features: "Smart Group Shot", "Rapid Multi-Shot (" action ")," Panoramic "(" pan ") and" Self-time "r (shots per time .)
The options are recognizable to anyone who has had a Nokia terminal or a digital camera with basic functions. Now, I think the most interesting is the potential for group shooting modes ("Smart Group Shot") and panorama ("Panoramic"). The first to capture images up to five continuous (not burst) and give the option to choose between these five images the best position of each face of the person. The video below shows how an image editing taking multiple screenshots and selecting the best position.
"Panoramic" continues to be great, but most existing terminals and stops capturing panoramic through third-party applications or integrated by the manufacturers, Nokia added the possibility of five photographs to create panorama photos. This function seemed a bit slow compared to how you would an iPhone or an Android handset 4/4S high end, but either way it's interesting we'll add it directly to the application.