Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 22:04|
It is no secret that IPS panels for their extreme quality contrast and brightness are not the cheapest on the market. It is a technology that dramatically improve the quality of the colors and not receive as much help visual load as we cope with it. LG as one of the proponents of the technology behind Hitachi, wants this year the quality IPS panels are in every corner of the home and they announced a new series .
LG IPS4 is a range of monitors that have all the benefits of IPS technology with higher levels of contrast, brightness and viewing angles than TN format. Not revealed exactly how many models will arrive and in what sizes, but they are expected to be available to all with relatively low prices.
If we have a basis for comparison, HP is a good example since they have good and attractive displays with base resolution of 1600 × 900 pixel sizes of 20 inches and a little bigger, 27 inches with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels with a initial price of 180 euros for the smallest model. LG should not get away too much of this price range, otherwise it would already disadvantaged. As of May, the first batch will be launched in Asia where detailed specifications, sizes and prices, while "in the coming weeks" after the debut launch in Europe and America.