Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 22:04|
It is no secret that IPS panels for their extreme quality contrast and brightness are not the cheapest on the market. It is a technology that dramatically improve the quality of the colors and not receive as much help visual load as we cope with it. LG as one of the proponents of the technology behind Hitachi, wants this year the quality IPS panels are in every corner of the home and they announced a new series .
LG IPS4 is a range of monitors that have all the benefits of IPS technology with higher levels of contrast, brightness and viewing angles than TN format. Not revealed exactly how many models will arrive and in what sizes, but they are expected to be available to all with relatively low prices.
If we have a basis for comparison, HP is a good example since they have good and attractive displays with base resolution of 1600 × 900 pixel sizes of 20 inches and a little bigger, 27 inches with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels with a initial price of 180 euros for the smallest model. LG should not get away too much of this price range, otherwise it would already disadvantaged. As of May, the first batch will be launched in Asia where detailed specifications, sizes and prices, while "in the coming weeks" after the debut launch in Europe and America.