Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 03:00|
A couple of days we had as Google had decided to sell the Galaxy Nexus through Google Play Store , showing that the Nexus brand is more alive than ever and that will be with us much longer, so it has begun the selection process for the fourth generation manufacturer of smartphone Google Nexus.
Not only that, but Digitimes sources claim that Samsung again and would have won the contract to manufacture the next Nexus.
Everything indicates that Google wants to be ready the next generation of Nexus for the fourth quarter of this year, looking as before that this is an improved version of Samsung Galaxy S III will be presented in a few days, the same way as the Galaxy Nexus the SII was the Galaxy and Galaxy Nexus S original.
Definitely a choice that would result from the logic, since Samsung is now lord and master from the Android device manufacturers, so that no other company can make shade for the moment. Remember that a couple of months will be handling the possibility that LG and HTC took the baton in this process, but yet the Koreans would have won again this selection based on capacity, quality and innovation.
What think you?, Is just the designation if true? or would you prefer that someone else had this honor?.