Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 12 April 2012 17:17|
In Nokia want to make things right, do not want to lose even one customer more and therefore they are betting on the direct interaction between employees and customers are starting Windows Phone. It's something that Apple implements in its stores with Genius known for quite some time and has worked very well because the orientation or doubt is cleared on equal terms with the customer.
Well, Nokia is testing its own version of personal assistance with Nokia SmartStart , a service that is only now we can go phone once we have a Windows phone or buy we thought. By communicating with the audience that Nokia puts at our disposal we can clarify any doubts, the initial setup or solve problems with an employee with knowledge of real product and not the technical corner.
Nokia SmartStart is completely free, we must communicate our interest only to talk to a wizard using the form on the web, put the information you ask for and then choose the day and time that we get a call from Nokia. A very interesting move by Nokia because Windows Phone is an operating system that is still making itself known and many people still see it being new and complicated by fear configure your computer for the first time can be a bad experience despite be a simple system.