Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 01:01|
At the end of 2011 was introduced Google Currents , implementation competition to give companies like Flipboard in IOS and Android, offering the ability to read news from a large number of websites by way of "magazine" for free. Google Currents were updated to version 1.1 which, among other things, offers international support as it had hitherto been an exclusive application for users within the United States and United Kingdom.
In addition to adding news sources from all over the world, the new Google Currents can present local news according to the region where you are by way of trending stories. Also, another improvement was the integration with Google Translate which, although not always better, could be very useful to translate a fragment or full text without leaving the application. Also, the application now includes support for 44 languages.
The version 1.1 of Google Currents also adds a feature of "dynamic sync", which allows articles to be downloaded instantly when you open the application. The new content loaded "dynamically" Use the minimum possible battery of the phone or tablet, as well as bandwidth and storage space. In addition, users of Google Currents now have the option to download some editions to read offline.
Another improvement that Google Currents received the upgrade was an improvement in speed quite significant. The application is now up to seven times faster than the previous version, an improvement in performance that no doubt come in handy for users. The application can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play .