Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 12 April 2012 23:03|
Canon announced its new DSLR, the EOS-1D C, which will have a 18.1 megapixel sensor that can record video in high resolution (and when I say high is far reaching and no less than 4096x2160 pixels). Still do not know when this device will be released but will be sometime in 2012 (October is spoken but not confirmed) and will cost about $ 15,000.
With the camera can capture images with the same quality as the recently launched EOS-1D X, but the strength of the camera is, without doubt, the video. Records at 24FPS 4096x2160 pixels those that leave us with his mouth on the floor but obviously you can shoot with the quality standard of 1920x1080 pixels from 24FPS to 60FPS.
"The first of its kind SLR camera, the EOS-1D C offers a unique way how to transport a device of this quality video recording", say from Canon and, frankly, they're right. This gadget was created for managers who want to shoot scenes with DSLR.
Supports internal recording to CF cards to all resolutions and offers a unique mobility. It can also be connected to other recorders (here is not available the option of recording at 4096x2160 pixels) through the HDMI connector.
When shooting at 4096x2160 pixels can be trimmed to an area which would be equivalent to APS-H sensor and, thus, it will be necessary to resize the image. This is secured with the highest quality. Addition can also be cut as if you were shooting with a Super 35mm but in Full HD.