Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Thursday, 12 April 2012 03:05|
The terminals BlackBerry , virtually since its inception, have been associated with professional users who require constant access to your email. In fact, the professional public and, within that, the Public Administration, traditionally has a high regard for RIM terminals due to this focus on the security of your platform and, indeed, the robustness of BlackBerry OS 7 has been reflected in a study made by the security firm Trend Micro in which the RIM platform has proven to be the safest option for companies in the market.
The study faced with IOS BlackBerry OS 7 5, Android 2.3 (which is the most widespread in use) and Windows Phone 7.5, in different business scenarios of use (for setting executive profiles configuration for a field worker, data protection, terminal deletion, corporate mail management, application security, rights management, etc.) to evaluate the performance of each platform in each of the scenarios and calculate an overall average score of the performance thereof.
According to this study, BlackBerry OS 7 would have been out on top by a score of 2.89 points out of 5 points while iOS 5 with 1.70 points out of 5, Windows Phone 7.5 with 1.61 points and, finally, Android 2.3 with 1.37 points on 5.
And what are the key factors of BlackBerry OS 7? The granularity of control options of the device through the BlackBerry Enterprise Server since it allows the creation of security policies at the corporate level, management applications, the control exerted on these anti-malware mechanisms, authentication on the device or anti-jailbreak mechanisms.
To value the security of the platform (which supports up to U.S. Federal Government) is a breath of air that RIM can come in handy for that within the professional sector is in the best moves, remaining faithful to follow Canadian manufacturer if, within the requirements, security is one of the most important.