Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:48|
It is less and less time for WWDC 2013 and Apple seems to show his cards. It seems that the Cupertino company will release a new version of iWork, the Apple office suite, after showing new jobs in recent weeks. All these jobs with high priority, seek specialized software engineers in quality control. What innovations will bring the new version of iWork for iOS and OS X?
Less than a month to the anticipated developer conference Apple held every year, begin to emerge early theories about what might present. After showing the logo and see the tracks alleged that this gives , assumptions begin to become facts. Apparently Apple is preparing a new version of iWork with the latest jobs posted on its corporate website.
Since February of this year Apple has been looking for software engineers to work on the new version of iWork for both iOS devices and OS X. Also available are are reinforced with the last post published on the web where Apple looking for a software engineer specializing in quality control to work on the next generation of desktop, mobile and web applications.
The job reads:
How you can see, Apple direct mention in this new version of iWork that besides having applications for Mac and iOS devices, could also have similar web version of Microsoft Office Web App. If true, at last we would have the opportunity to edit documents online from any browser without needing natively installed iWork applications.
iWork for Mac has no deep update since 2009, even after the launch of the first model of Macbook Pro Retina display its graphics were adapted and included the ability to edit documents in full screen mode. Will have to wait until June 10 to see if Apple introduces a new version of iWork but it seems that it is time to see a new version of Pages, Keynote and Numbers. Unofficial'll make a special deployment for live WWDC 2013 with all the news that Apple this.
Admission Apple shows signs of a new version of iWork at WWDC 2013 appears first on Unofficial .