Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 01:57|
Following the presentation of the iPhone 5 , one of the rumors is confirmed the new connector, called Lightning, which replaces the 30-pin dock around since 2003.
Lightning Cable Connector to USB
First, the typical cable-USB dock is replaced by the new Lightning-USB connector , maintaining the previous price. With it we can connect the iPhone 5 to Mac or PC to charge and / or sync. One possibility almost forced to keep our accessories if we buy the iPhone 5. It starts sending right now, in about three days estimated. $ 19 | € 19.
Adapter 30-pin connector to Lightning
If we want to use our USB cable with 30-pin connectors on the new iPhone 5, we will need a plug adapter to Lightning . Despite having to pay for the adapter, can resultarnos cheap if need several cables. In any case, is sent from October, so we may be a few weeks without being able to reconcile certain accessories. $ 29 | € 29.
Lightning adapter connector to 30-pin (0.2 m)
Finally, Apple offers a wire to splice with our USB cable - 30-pin dock with the Lightning. One way to save two wires carry over for those who have other previous iOS device. Eight inches long, also start sending from October. $ 39 | € 39.