Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 23:17|
When Google introduced Drive, its response to other services cloud storage like Dropbox, looked very interesting. However, did not offer an plus enough to migrate to Drive Dropbox. A few months later came the iOS app, and today the big G has leaked ahead of time the next update of Google Drive will document editing capabilities.
The image you see is the leak that has occurred since the Twitter account of Google Apps Updates. The message, which still remains in the network, although it does not display the page with that information, said Google Drive updating to iOS and Android. For skeptics, Google has confirmed to Techcrunch that the update is on the way but still can not give all the details:
For iOS, the update would bring editing capabilities for documents lodged in Drive and the possibility of Google view presentations. This is the result of the [acquisition earlier this year of the company responsible for QuickOffice , a great office application for iOS, so you are starting to adapt capabilities to Google Drive QuickOffice. This movement may involve extra need for many users ask we routinely use.
Therefore, the update is on the way and confirmed by Google. Although unfortunately has not transcended the official arrival date to the App Store, you may be in the process of approval or are finalizing the details. On the other hand, have not been disclosed other improvements, so we have to be attentive to his landing in iOS.