Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 03:25|
Today Apple has released Beta 4 of iPhone OS mobile operating system 6 . With some very interesting developments and improvements including Siri, sharing the Bluetooth and many improvements in stability, perhaps the biggest surprise has been the disappearance of the native application from Youtube. Since 2007 with us in all versions of IOS, it seems that Apple wants to eliminate all ties that joined Google as it did with the new Maps application (which replaced Google Maps). But although at first glance seem a setback in the search strategy, far from reality as Youtube sources have confirmed they are working on a new application and latest developments with hundreds of new ones that will be available for download the App Store.
We parted perhaps one of the longest-standing applications that come installed as standard on all versions of IOS. Not since 2007, with the launch of the first versions of IOS and Apple kept open war against the standard Adobe Flash, not including it in the mobile version of Safari browser. Youtube application was conceived in an agreement with the giant Google to support all the videos that were embedded along the entire internet, but now, with the addition of HTML5, was meaningless.
Given this frame of mind and with the agreement virtually to a close, Apple has decided not to renew the contract with Google. It has even made several statements to the media on this subject:
First of all we have to think that this is an entirely predictable move. How many users using this application now? Practically not been updated since its creation, keeping a dark interface, not usable without innovations. You could say that we were facing the Chronicle of a Death Foretold. And with the change in Apple policy to Google, there was no room for an application whose destination was a search tool developed by the company on the block. Siri And what about all this? You see, Apple has removed all mention of this application of the database wizard voice.
Who stands to gain from all this: Google or users?
In this maneuver are two big winners. On the one hand, users that within not too long we can find an application for use of Youtube with the same quality as Google +, and Chrome Drive. Google has sent a statement assuring that provide an application that meets the needs of users of IOS. New functionality, modern design and of course, with constant updates that come from Google, without having to pass through the hands of Apple. Who knows, maybe find tools for video editing and FX filters or effects, not only for video consumption, but to the creation of material to Youtube servers.
Instead, the search engine Google know what most craves: money. Economic benefits because of a possible inclusion of advertisements within the application. One can imagine an application developed by Google and Youtube every 2 videos consumed, skip an ad impossible to dodge.
We are confronted with a divorce agreement, without bloody battles in the courts or derogatory statements. Two large as Apple and Google have decided to go each turn, hopefully always looking for the user.