Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Sunday, 05 August 2012 13:11|
Since Tim Cook said at the conference D10 Apple needs to be more social, rumors have done nothing but intensify. A few days ago the New York Times had set off alarm bells with a possible investment by Apple in Twitter and is now Business Insider which states that the Cupertino company is in the middle of negotiations to acquire Fancy
For the unfamiliar Fancy, is the main rival of Pinterest, a social network focused on sharing and discovering interesting things, and that its creators defined as:
But from a strategic point of view is one of the major social networks of commerce and curate content, and this is precisely what matters to Apple. The objective of Cupertino to ensure its position in electronic commerce, with a base 400 million users, making the company the bitten apple in a heavyweight with a lot to say yet.
As usual with this news as rumors still try for the moment there is no agreement, nor do we know the price that Apple has put on the table. However, other signs of interest in the company of the bitten apple, as the CEOs of both companies met at a social event, and Tim Cook was interested in Fancy, even began using it as a result of that meeting.
We should also bear in mind that Apple has taken a first step toward immersion Passbook mobile commerce and the online Apple Store is now part of e-commerce business. So personally I see it does make more sense for Apple to make a social network based on electronic commerce, which is part of its direct business.
For now, the interest of the company Tim Cook in Fancy is causing many to put our attention on the social network, so if you want take a look at your application does not lose anything.
Download: Fancy in the App Store Free