Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 01:31|
What would the developers of Growl when Apple announced OS X Mountain Lion ? The application that had served for years Mac users to manage notifications hundreds and hundreds of applications, going to see now superseded by the new Apple Center notifications. Well, not be frightened or panic, the Growl development team will release version 2.0 of its application with a single goal: to integrate and improve OS X notifications Mountain Lion. In 9to5mac.com have been done with the Beta 2 of Growl full of news.
To exit notifications in OS X Mountain Lion Growl was a revolution in the management of OS X. To see in one glance all that was happening in our computer applications was something never seen on the Mac but as he often does Apple with good ideas, quickly launched an integrated version of this functionality with the release of its latest operating system.
At the risk evolve or disappear, the creators decided Growl go for a new type of application, designed to integrate into this new notification center and improve it, including many new features that OS X users will appreciate. Among them, we can choose the place of the screen where you want to display the alerts and new styles of reporting and acted upon. There will also be separately choose the styles and actions on each, as well as applications and messages that appear in the center of notifications selectively and which ones we want Growl customize them.
Other new features of Beta 2 of Growl are improvements in both design and keyboard shortcuts to interact with the notifications, offering users the possibility to hide notifications and interact with them without moving the mouse over them . In terms of design, it will be possible to change the opacity, the duration and position of all types of notifications. Remains unknown the exact number and types of them, but they promise to greatly exceed the only two options that Apple provides: alerts and strips. In addition you can view these notices in our smartphone with Prowl and Boxcar.
A big update ready to improve many of the features of the Center for OS X notifications Mountain Lion. Will Apple will copy or decide to live together peacefully with Growl? Time will tell.
Download: Growl $ 2.99 | € 2.79