Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 14:52|
Yesterday, during the grand opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics , American viewers were treated to the new Apple ads on TV. Totally unlike anything we've seen so far, Apple has decided to put the humor as the core of this spot which shows a guy (quite repellent) in the uniform of the dependents of the Apple Store. Through three different situations, we will see how this character is faced with problems, situations and bizarre questions about Mac that different people will pose.
Whether in flight before a Keynote, with the husband of the woman about to give birth or on the sidewalk of New York, Boy Genius get this resolved with a touch of humor all doubts about Mac and its applications. Out shows how a product itself, as in the last announcement of Martin Scorsese in which we could see the Oscar-winning director crazy trying to Siri. With this spot is trying to convey the versatility of the Apple Store employees in almost any situation and the superiority of OS X with a Mac.
The older you can even receive some inspiration in these ads: Remember the series of ads "Hi, I'ma Mac and I'ma PC"? In the last spot in the series can be seen the figure of Windows "fooling" the buyer to have acquired a pseudo-Mac. It seems that Apple is betting heavily with their ads on American television by introducing humor and celebrities to show their products.