Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 14:15|
Within minutes, Apple has called a press conference in San Francisco to communicate to investors the measures they will take all the money the company has liquid: more than 100,000 million dollars deposited in banks.
Today at 9 am (San Francisco time) the CEO Tim Cook CFO Peter Oppenheimer and will announce the conclusions reached by the board of the company. As specified in the release that Apple has provided, it is not any quarterly monitoring, but an extraordinary appearance.
There is a number that can be taken lightly, more than 100,000 million dollars the company has in cash. Investors had demanded this hearing months since the company announced its fiscal results. Tim Cook himself said several times that the entire board was "deeply meditating" which decision to make as much money. Surely the press conference today leaves no one indifferent.
For those of you follow, Apple retrasmite the audio of it from their website starting at 14:00 (times GMT). In Unofficial will keep you informed of all developments that may arise during the event.