Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 15:32|
Apple has run into a roadblock: a few days ago, the carrying case against Motorola Mobility for Motorola failed in the courts of the Committee on Commerce of the United States. The Motorola argued that Apple was violating three patents important multi-touch screen, an object-oriented system locator, and a patent also relates to touch screens.
The preliminary ruling of the court, in January, had determined that there was insufficient evidence to determine that Motorola was violating Apple's patents. In Friday's ruling is affirmed. This represents a blow to Apple, which for some time now Motorola is firing on patent cases. However, only one of the many battles that are taking place in different parts of the world of Apple patents related to mechanisms used by Apple and other companies are being awarded.
This does not end there, because according to some sources of the legal team of Apple, the Cupertino company will not accept this decision easily and appeal in federal court in the United States. A procedure is repeated, because, remember, is also appealing a similar measure related to HTC. The lawyers are optimistic about the federal court's decision and believe that the verdict will be reversed.
After effect "Germany", many companies prefer to avoid the slowness of U.S. courts to move their business to the German courts. In fact, late last February, Apple was able to continue sales in Germany , after some hasty decisions by German courts. Apple has also moved many of their demands to the Germanic country. Let's wait to see if non-stop growth is stopped by the Apple patent war .