Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Apple|
|Tuesday, 13 March 2012 03:26|
One of the things I miss when I use Windows versus Mac is the ease with which they can take screenshots. Yes, I know, with that Print Screen button called get the same thing, but having to walk exporting it, unless we use a third party application, nothing is never comfortable. For those who do not know, in OS X to perform a screen capture of your Mac is as simple as:
By default these are saved on the desktop and png format, but it may be that we want to change these settings for any reason, in one case because we are not interested but another png format and the second from appearing on the desktop, not to unnecessarily fill dirt or for example if we are to take many consecutive catches.
It's a trick that some of the most experienced users are already old but to some it may be useful. To change the format just have to open the terminal and write to the following:
Not only can we change them to jpg but supports a wide variety of them, here the parameter list must change:
Now What if in addition to or instead we want to change the specific location of the catch saved? With another simple terminal command we can.
That would change the location of the Desktop to the images folder, if we only have to replace another ~ / Pictures by ~ / location desired and ready for the changes to take effect immediately as in the previous case we can do well by logging or with the command:
And that's it, I always default I have it on the desktop but instead I am interested in having it in jpg, you can see that it requires only a few commands and fixed.